Saturday, May 8, 2010

I heart mom!!


I don't know how much my mom would appreciate me plastering her picture all over my blog and writing about her but I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate her. You would think that when you live so far away from your family it would be hard to miss Christmas or Thanksgiving but for me it's Mother's Day!! I know I can speak for all my other siblings when i say how grateful we are for her. I know I'm being biased but hands down she's the best mom in my book. She just loves all of her children unconditionally and is always there for them. I hope my mom has a great Mother's Day-She deserves it!!!!! I will also say Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms out there as well. I'm sure it's no easy job being a mom!

3 comments:

berry family said...

I think your mom is pretty great too!
Rashelle

Shirece said...

You are such a mama's baby!!!

The Hansens said...

Your mom is so sweet! Hope you're doing well Lisa!