What better way to kick off the summer than a trip to the lake! I rushed as fast as I could to get done with work on Friday so we could go to the lake with some friends. It was SOOOOO much fun. It was the perfect way to start summer vacation!!!
Wow I just caught up on your blog. You have been on so many adventures this summer!!! I'm so happy for you! You were in San Diego! Isn't it so beautiful?! That was really nice of you to help your friend move. Mountain biking......... yowsa. It seems like so many people I know are getting into mountain biking. Is it a new trend right now? Or an age thing? It seriously feels like everyone is getting into it. Good for you! Right now, I'm working on walking :) I loved your small town parade post, I always thought it would be so fun to visit where you grew up. So glad you're doing so well!
2 comments:
Hey I have that swim suit...I love it!
Wow I just caught up on your blog. You have been on so many adventures this summer!!! I'm so happy for you! You were in San Diego! Isn't it so beautiful?! That was really nice of you to help your friend move. Mountain biking......... yowsa. It seems like so many people I know are getting into mountain biking. Is it a new trend right now? Or an age thing? It seriously feels like everyone is getting into it. Good for you! Right now, I'm working on walking :) I loved your small town parade post, I always thought it would be so fun to visit where you grew up. So glad you're doing so well!
Post a Comment