Sunday, April 22, 2012
Last Post of Hawaii...maybe
So, I know Hawaii was a month ago now but I am just getting to all the pictures. Here are a few. I've posted way more on facebook. Here's a couple of links for anyone who wants to see more! I know it would be too obnoxious to try to post ALL of the pictures on here and to describe everything we did.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150817924521240.465169.654546239&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150762798036240.458769.654546239&type=3
We had SO much fun with Shirlyn and her family. They were so great to haul us all over and her kids were Troopers like always. It was Shirece's first time in Hawaii so we tried to pack in as much as we could.
We did firepitting at the beach with hot dog and s'mores, we went to the dole plantation to eat plenty of ice cream and of course to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We also went to see Gracie's Hula performance, boogie boarding on Bellows, Shopping at Waikiki, snorkeling at Humauma bay, surfing, laying out at Ko'Olina, hiking Diamond Head, Trip to the temple, hiking Manoa Falls, paddle boarding at Hickam and lots of other fun things to fill in the gaps. Thanks again Shirlyn and Deven and family for letting us invade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sure you don't want to come back with us in June
So fun!
Post a Comment