Well, I'm super behind on the blogging, as usual. However, I feel like there's only been a few exciting things happen. 1. My sister Shirece came to visit in July to help me with the nursery. Unfortunately the construction wasn't done :( so we weren't able to finish it but she helped me pick everything out for it. The guys are actually here finishing it as we speak so hopefully it will be done soon and I will post a few pictures. The other exciting thing is that my friends, Bobbie and Kara, threw me a baby shower (also in July). It was SO ADORABLE. They are so creative and it turned out so cute. I'm posting a few pictures so you can see how cute it turned out.
The hosts: Bobbie and Kara. ( Ironically we are all pregnant! )
Thanks again girls. I had a blast and everything was so great!
A few other updates:
**I officially decided on Carter Lynn as the name.
**She is a big baby and is measuring a couple weeks ahead of schedule.
**The room should be done this weekend (crossing my fingers and for some reason I think just writing this probably jinxed it.)
**I went back to work last week and Monday was our first day of kids. Those little stinkers wore me out so bad that by the time I got home my feet were twice the size as when I left in the morning! :(
3 comments:
I am so excited to see pictures of her nursery! What construction are you doing on it? I love her name, super cute!
YAY a pregnant pic! you look great! so cute! what a cute baby shower! oh i'm so excited for you! and the big feet- i struggled with that too! i'm excited to see your nursery. can't wait for pics of the new babe, and love hte name.
The shower was so fun, I'm so glad you let us throw it! Missing you girls already! Can't wait to see your beautiful nursery pics as well!
Post a Comment