Thursday, June 6, 2013

Barn Burner 2013

Well, if you haven't caught on yet, Matt is really into Mountain Biking. Last weekend he rode in the Barn Burner 104.  You can do it Solo, duo or quad.  Matt rode a duo with his friend John this year which means they each did 52 miles. You start and finish at this neat little barn that is in the middle of no where. They don't actually let you ride your bike through the barn so you have to get off and walk your bike.  If your duo team can finish in under 8 hours you get a "large" belt buckle (compared to the "small" belt buckle). :)  Matt and John finished in 7:48 and took 15th overall.  They did great!  They went up Friday and camped and Carter and I came up the day of to cheer them on.  We had a lot of fun.  We also got to see the Lehnhof's one last time before they moved to Rhode Island.  I was so sad that I didn't even get a picture of Bobbie and I together!










No comments: