Thursday, October 31, 2013

Carter turned one


Well this is super late but Carter turned one...over a month ago.  I don't think I've ever had a year fly by faster.  She is such a nutty little girl and I'm pretty sure takes after her dad.  She loves to tease and be silly.  Her favorite thing to do is to grab something she knows she's not supposed to have (like the night light) and sit and wait for you to notice. Then she takes off running and giggling as soon as you look at her.
Since the last update Carter has started a new daycare. It's still an in-home daycare but this time with other kids.  It has definitely been a learning experience for her.  She likes to grab at the little dog and grab at the other babies.  I'm pretty sure she just views them as movable stuffed animals or live baby dolls. :)
Her hair is finally starting to grow but is still barely there.  She still has no teeth but is able to eat anything put in front of her (except for things that are green). 

On her actual birthday I took Carter to Sprinkles.  A delicious cupcake place in Scottsdale that I look for any excuse to go to.  :)
Then a couple of weeks later when all the hunts were over we had a little birthday party for Carter.  She ended up with a little fever all day and wasn't feeling well but she was a trooper and made it through.  She just has a very sad/sick face in all the pictures. :( poor baby! 





1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

One year old!!! Exciting!!! She is so adorable, so so cute. Oh, and you mentioned her taking after her dad cause she is silly, but I do happen to remember quite a jokster when I was in Utah :)

And you look beautiful in all your pics :)