So I've been trying to keep this updated so that at the end of the year I could just upload it and create a photo book of our year. Using blogger also allows me to update on my phone. I thought it would be a piece of cake but I have already fallen behind...of course. since this year is all about survival for me I decided I will update when possible and if the book isn't in order at the end of the year then so be it...at least I'll have a book. So today I'm jumping forward with a few of Carter's updates and Shenanigans.
June 24, 2015 Carter has gotten so big and so independent. The day I went back to work is the day she decided she would be potty trained...at DeDe's. We had a little more work at home and definitely to go poop. She earned a jelly bean (which she calls a num num bean) each time she would go pee pee in the potty. One day she got a hold of the jar of jelly beans and just started acting silly and cute so I wouldn't take them away. She would pretend to drink from the jar and say, "hmmm...I drink da num num beans, yeah, yeah, num num bean soup." Followed by a deep laugh at her own joke. This girl really cracks us up and definitely keeps us on our toes. She did finally go poop in the potty and earned her pool toys. Now she get a dum dum sucker for going poop in the potty. I don't know where she learned this (I'm guessing her father) but she brought me back her sucker the other day that was pretty much gone and said, "uh no, red sucker, I want a brown sucker." Seriously?? She really thought at that point in the game I would let her "trade" her sucker. Love her!!




No comments:
Post a Comment