Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall

Even though the temps are still well into the 90's and sometimes even the 100's in October, we still like to pretend that it's the fall!  
We picked out our pumpkins early this year so we could decorate with them but I made the mistake of telling Carter at the grocery store that we would carve them "later" with daddy!  I meant like 28 days later...she thought I meant like 28 minutes later when we saw him. :)  So for an entire day I would hear, "oh, we open it now? Can we open da pumpkin now? I want to open the pumpkin?"  So the next day we opened the pumpkin.  Carter was a little unsure of the messy stuff inside and only touched it a little bit but she did enjoy helping me make it into a jack o lantern and lighting.  Even though we kept it inside the house, it only lasted about 2 days before rotting!  



No comments: