Happy Birthday to Rylee, Kodee, and Bailee. Our nieces birthdays are very close together so Kristin (their mom) had a joint celebration. We had it at the hospital where Kristin is staying until their baby brother is born in June. It was a lot of fun. We had Olive Garden and the most delicious cake in the world. It was a lot of fun and the girls had so much fun opening their presents and eating their cake.
Rylee opening her books that Matt and I gave her.
Kodee trying to eat the entire cake!!!
Bailee eating the entire cake.
Kodee riding her cool new bike that her mom and dad surprised her with. It was decked out with a bell, pinwheel and snacks. What more could a kid want?
Matt and his mom trying to protect their eyes from the blazing Arizona sun.
1 comment:
cute! Don't you love neices and nephews! I'm glad you got to spend time with the fam, birthday parties are so much fun with little kids. love you- oh yeah- and do you live in a house? I'm not going to think you're bragging lisa, you can say anything and I won't think you're bragging. :) love you!
Post a Comment