Friday, May 22, 2009

For Shirece and LuAnn: Remember?

So one year ago today we were all meeting in Seattle to start the best trip ever - CANADA!!!!!  Remember all the funny stuff that happened. 
1- LuAnn tried hitting on the 20 year old whale guide by acting silly and then saying "And we're not even liqueured up."  Very embarrassing and probably not church approved.  
2- Shirece hit on the married gardner at the Butchart Gardens so she would be able to plant a plant.  Again, probably not churched approved.  
3- LuAnn tripped big time on her way into church resulting in some cussing (I think).  Adding to the list of not church approved events.    
4- LuAnn got very sick of Shirece and me and kicked us out of the house for a couple of hours.  
And of course the list goes on.  I'm sure they can add more.  I just wanted to post a few pictures of that beautiful trip.  
We need to do another one of these soon!

2 comments:

Shirece said...

Ya we will do another one of those when I get a job that actually pays some money.

LuAnn Sorensen said...

Wait one minute...what about the things you did!