This is probably the 3rd post that has "graduation" in the title. First there was the completion dinner in August with out class, then there was the actually finishing of the program in November and finally we got to walk across the stage, turn the tassel from the right to the left, get hooded and shake the school president's hand. Apparently all of that makes it official. All of the girls in my family came including Shirlyn and Gracie all the way from Hawaii.
The girls in front of the big cactus at midwestern.

Matt and I in front of ponds on campus. I think this is one of the prettiest parts of campus.


Shirlyn putting the lei around my neck that she brought for me from Hawaii.

Here is a collage of the decorations from the party afterwards. Later, I'll post some pics from that party and other things we did with the whole family!
4 comments:
YAY! Congrats Lisa! I am so excited for my graduation here in 11 weeks...yes I am counting because then that means I am closer to getting married too! I wish we had our graduations together, that would have been awesome :) Congrats!
Congrats to you Lisa! I am glad your mom and sisters were able to come.
Rashelle
So much fun what a great week. too bad it had to end. Come see me for a post graduation trip I say drag out the celebration Shirlyn
I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you posted the pics. When i see pictures of you with decorations or things you've made, or any other girly contraption- it makes me miss you. That is so wonderful that your sisters could come. You are a very determined, disciplined, and motivated person Lisa, I'm very happy for you.
Post a Comment