Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SPLISH SPLASH

Ok, so here are a few more pictures from everyone being in. I haven't quite finished posting all of them.  I decided to post them as big collages so that I can fit more because these pictures were hilarious.  I have Rick to thank for these classic pictures of the girls.  They would either jump individually or together but always they would sing "high school musical" or chant "summer, summer, summer."  If you're a High School Musical fan you will no exactly what I'm talking about.  It was so funny.  I was entertained.  These pics need to be made into a flip book because when you go through them really fast it totally looks like they're in action.  


2 comments:

Shirece said...

you had to put those pictures of me on didn't you. I look awful - brittney

The Cox Family said...

I love the pictures, such great memories. I am sad you are going to be in for the 4th and I am not going to be here Shirlyn