Thursday, October 8, 2009

Walk for Autism


Matt and I are participating in the Walk Now for Autism fundraiser on November 1st. This is a big fundraiser that they do to help raise money for research. As most of you know I work with many of these kids who have been diagnosed with Autism. As much as I love these kids and love working with them I would prefer that they just didn't have it or at least be able to give parents more information on what causes it and what they can do for their child. Matt and I are both trying to raise $250 dollars. We know we're starting late and this may be hard but we would really like to reach our goal. If you feel like you can donate to the cause please just follow the link below to make a donation. Thanks, Matt and Lisa



Thanks for your support we appreciate it.

1 comment:

Shirece said...

I will see how much I make in commision tomorrow. He He