Monday, October 12, 2009

Quilting dilema!!!

Ok, so I made this Christmas quilt (pattern from Abby Lane quilts- http://abbeylanequilts.blogspot.com/). Matt's aunt is the owner and I love their quilts but especially this one. They are really cute and amazingly simple enough for me to sew!!! Anyway, point being, I have finished the top and the bottom but I am now looking for someone to quilt it together for me. Does anyone know where I can get that done. I live in the Phoenix area so this really only applies to those who live in my area. Or if you don't any good ideas on where to begin? I would really like it done by Thanksgivingish time so I can have it out for Christmas. My theme this year and probably for the next 10 cuz christmas decoreations aren't cheap is peppermints..and such! Thanks in advance for you help.
This is the Christmas one. After you have it all quilted you had some more quit 3-D type peppermint on the Christmas trees. You can check out their blog for a really cute picture of this quilt completed and displayed beautifully.
This one I made a long time ago but I still need to quit it together.


4 comments:

Emily said...

My husband's aunt does all kinds of quilts she might be a good place to start, she is in the Foothills ward. I don't have her number on me but if you have a stake directory they should be in there. John and Carolyn McGee. Let me know if you need the number and I can find it for you.

Annie Miller said...

I can't believe you made that! I want a class :) I wish I had some help for you but I have no idea. Can't wait to see the final quilt. Good luck!

Emily said...

Hey Lisa I have the number but I don't want to post it, email me at emilyfannin@gmail.com and I can respond back with it. Thanks.

luann said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE-Love them both!