Thursday, December 31, 2009
Christmas with the Liljenquist's
Matt and I have had a very busy Christmas season. I decided to break the posts down into a few to make sure I give credit to everyone who made our Christmas so great. We started out with a couple of Liljenquist parties. The first one was hosted by Ryan and Kristin with all the cousins. It was great as usual with good food and a fun gift exchange. The following pictures are actually from Christmas with just the immediate family. We had Christmas a week early as a few of us were going out of town. Randi and Roberto hosted this party. Roberto was in charge of the food and got us some amazing mexican food from a grill in Scottsdale. This was a fun night of football and opening presents. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh fun it looks like you guys had a great time!! Hope you had a Happy New Years as well :)
Merry Christmas Matt and Lisa! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! I haven't talked to you in forever, Lisa, but I hope everything is going really well. We need to catch up soon!
Post a Comment