So, as promised here are more pics and stories from Christmas break. Matt and I spent Christmas morning with the Sorensen's in Utah. It was cold....I will get to that later. We started Christmas off with a great breakfast made by mom. That's a tradition at our house...eat breakfast first. It really helps dad and shawn be in a better mood! :) Now that we're all grown up Santa doesn't even shut the living room door anymore and we don't line up youngest to oldest. No one wakes up early and Santa sends his "elves" to do his work the night before. You typically have to bring your own stocking stuffers as well! :) But it was still loads of fun. Here are a few pics from the morning. You may get to the bottom and wonder why there are no pictures of mom and dad or shawn. Well, I'm saving mom and dad's pictures for the "Christmas with the Fairbourn's" post because it's a classic and more exciting than the pics of Christmas morning....and Shawn didn't come dressed appropriately for the public audiance so no pictures of him were posted either.

This is me opening presents from Santa. The real santa that I grew up with! Notice my shirt- I still believe!!

This is Shirece opening her lovely Jewelry that Santa brought her.

This is Matt opening his present from Grandma Sorensen. He's actually reaching for his knife to open the box. This was the joke all morning because the instant someone couldn't get something open Matt, Lee, Dad and Shawn all quickly reached into their pockets for their knives. That always be prepared phrase really stuck with them from boy scouts.

And finally this is Lee opening his present from Matt and I. We draw names in our family so we only had to give to Lee.
Thanks Shirlyn and Deven for our gift. They gave us a gift card to a restaraunt in Hawaii so we have to come visit them! It sealed the deal. We said, there's no way we're letting this gift card go to waste and we booked tickets to go there in March!!! Hooray!!! Thank goodness for working at a school and getting spring break!!
Ok, so that's all until I can get to Christmas with the Fairbourns!!!
4 comments:
I like your "i believe" shirt- way cute! where did you get it? Good seeing you two at church...there's always so much going on when we come to visit that we never get much of an opportunity to catch up. But looks like you guys are doing well!
I'm jealous...Hawaii!! That is awesome! Although, I am not sure there is something that Matt can hunt there. But, he will probably figure something out! Hope to see lots of pictures from that one!
I know I thought the gift card was a good idea too. LOL. There are a few things Matt can hunt, sharks, crabs, wild boar, or roosters. I guess sharks can hunt "Matt" too ha ha. We are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to plan are agenda.
Love the shirt. Wish we were coming with you to Hawaii.
Post a Comment