Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Matt's Eastern Whitetail


So I know I promised the "Christmas with the Fairbourn's" post but I realized that I never posted Matt's lastest edition to the game room...or soon to be edition. In November he went to Iowa with his dad and a few friends to try their luck with Eastern Whitetail. It was little bit different hunting than Matt is used to. It was a lot of sitting tree stands. Matt of course had a hard time sitting and shot his first real day of hunting. Funny though because he ended up sitting in a tree stand the rest of the week with his dad. The good news of him getting it the first day was that he was the only one that got one the whole trip.

3 comments:

Shirece said...

I can't decide whats the best view Matt or the whitetail!

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Very impresssed. I can't wait to see the new addition in the game room.

The Cox Family said...

Wow Matt you are such a great hunter. Are you ready for some spear fishing in hawaii!!!