Sunday, March 21, 2010

Aloha!! (it has multiple meanings)

Here are 1/2 of my favorite pictures of Hawaii. I just can't pick between all of them!!! GRRR!!! I know Shirlyn and I are probably the only ones excited to post all of our pictures, but we're going to keep posting them if anything for our entertainment and not wanting our trip to end. Both Matt and I agreed that this was our best vacation we've ever taken together. I'll post a few more pics and some details later.


















6 comments:

Jen said...

This looks so fun! Phil and I are going to Kauai next month and can't wait. And I can't believe Gracie is so big. I kept looking for you to wear that cute pink swimming suit I remember from when we lived together...has it really been that long? Glad you guys had a good time.

Keriann said...

looks so fun... you look beautiful and rested. love the picture of matt kissing your cheek, that is a good one for your wall.
Keriann

Anonymous said...

you guys are adorable! glad you had fun!

The Hansens said...

I bet you had the best time ever! That looks like a fantastic trip! I hope Shirlyn and Devin are doing well--their kids have grown so much! I hope Arizona is treating you well--I miss you Lisa!

The Cox Family said...

It was the best trip ever. I love all the pictures I hope we can do it again real soon!!!! Shirlyn

berry family said...

Yeah for a the best vacation ever!
You guys look like you had a blast.
I'm glad you all had fun.
Rashelle