This was such a fun weekend. A couple of great things happened. 1- It's a three day weekend and I love having an extra day off and 2- (even better than 1) is Lee and Lindsay came to visit me. It was so much fun!!! Lee and Lindsay's were troopers this weekend. It's been a very busy two weeks for me and so when they came I hadn't even gone grocery shopping and I was still cleaning the bathroom when they showed up at 11:30 at night. In the end it all worked out and I hope they had fun. Here's a few pictures of the weekend events.
In honors of Valentine's day we had cheese and chocolate fondue for dinner on sunday. I wish we would have skipped dinner and went straight for the chocolate fondue!!
We took them out to Lake Pleasant for a little fun. It was very warm this weekend and perfect for a day on the lake. Water was a little cold and only Matt got in (with a dry suit). It ended when Matt hurt his leg and ripped the dry suit. However, he did manage to do some damage out there before getting hurt.
Lee, Matt and Lindsay looking cool at the lake.
We also took them to Sakana's. One of Matt's favorite places. Matt was excited that Lindsay likes Sushi because he usually get Jess and I complaining about how much we don't like it!! This a group shot with our chef. After thoroughly confusing him he cooked us a great meal. :)
Other cool places that we visited: Bass Pro Shop, Cabelas, AMC theater for Avitar in 3-D!!
Thanks Lee and Lindsay for coming to visit me. Matt and I had a lot of fun and cant's wait for you to come back!!
4 comments:
Looks fun, I miss you when I read your posts.
Great shot of Matt!!! I want to do fondue sometime :)See you tonight.
Wish I could have been there of course that might have ruined everyone elses fun. It looks like you had a blast.
Lee told me I was too immature to meet the girlfriend and I have a big mouth. However, his loss I guess...he could have had a lot fun if he would have let me come along.
Post a Comment