Matt's really gotten into Mountain Biking lately. He talked me into a bike about 6 months ago and he's been addicted ever since. We have a great mountain about a mile away from the house and he goes once or twice a day. He ran into our friend Annie who was out taking pictures that day and she got this great shot of him on his bike. I just love it and wanted to share it.
4 comments:
Come to Emery County! There is a fall and spring festival every year. Fun trials and fun people.
Wow emery county sounds really fun...Fun "trials"...Do not go biking with LuAnn...it will definitly be a trial wether in Emery county or not!!!
Love the picture!!! Matt your so cool. if only you had a melona pop LOL Shirlyn
Isn't Shirece mean. I have never had a biking accident in Emery County only in Washington with her! And...I even biked along the Wedge (Little Grand Canyon) by myself on Saturday!
Post a Comment