Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My poor husband!!

Me: Hey Matt, look my package came today. (I just hold out the fabric)
Matt: Oh, hey, you got a jelly roll!!
Me: (Blank Stare)

I "occasionally" drag Matt around to craft and fabric stores with me with a little guilt trip thrown in that usually goes something like, "But Matt, I don't have any sisters here, you're all I have! " :) I never thought he was really paying attention but I guess he was!



6 comments:

Shirece said...

Your right your poor husband...is that really called a jelly roll?

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OK, I read this a few times, not understanding why he must have been listening, until i read Shirece's comment, is that called a jelly roll?

Jen said...

Ha, ha! Looks like you have trained him right. Way to go!

Annie Miller said...

I can't believe he'll do that for you! Definately a keeper :)

LuAnn Sorensen said...

kudos to matt-just got a cute pattern that would go with that fabric.

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Rick is a frequent guest at JoAnn's also. Sometimes he sill even use one of my coupons for me. I blame it on "no sisters around" too. He gets a little relieved when he see's another man in the store. But I have done my fair share of time in Home Depot and Sportsmans Warehouse.