Lee and Lindsey got married last week! Hooray. It just so happened that it was over my district's spring break so I went up for the whole week. It was super fun to see everyone, hang out with my sisters and help with the wedding. We had a lot of fun. If you want to see more pics check out my facebook page- i posted a ton on there.
Once we found a nice warm spot by the temple we had a blast taking pictures. We were even able to bug Lee and Lindsey for a few.


Lee and Lindsey serving up some cake. I told them before hand it wasn't fun if you didn't shove...they shoved!!!
2 comments:
I think it is going to be interesting to see who has a baby first...you and Matt or Lindsey and Lee....!!!
Is the last picture when Lee stepped on her dress? He looks a bit guilty!
Post a Comment