Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend we had our third and final baby shower!  Jessie Rice was so nice to offer to throw this shower for me and baby Carter.  Her mother-in-law Jill also helped out.  (Jill is kind of like a 2nd mom to Matt. She's Mike's mom and they grew up next to each other).  These two women are so super talented and crafty.  They thought of everything.  It turned out so great.  It was fun to see everyone that came.  

 The super cute grey and pink straws to go with the pink lemonade. 

 Cute little water bottles that they took the time to put cute pink ducktape around.  
 Yummy fruit...and yes, they died all of those skewers pink the night before. 

 The adorable cake that Jill made.  Don't you love the banner.  Jess' magic little touch! :) 
 The cute pom poms.
 This was an adorable little party favor.  The bag's say Lisa is Ready to Pop! 








 Some of the guests while we opened gifts.  
 Matt's aunt and cousins.  
 I just love these adorable little camo outfits.  The top one says My Daddy Dressed Me!  It even has a pink ruffle on the bum. And the bottom one I just love because the onsie has a cupcake and the bottoms are camos...I think that sums us both up pretty good! :)  
Jess and I right before the shower!  Wish I could crop myself out of this one! :)  
Thanks to everyone who came and especially to Jess and Jill for throwing it.  It was awesome!!!

No comments: