Anyway, we are at least one step closer.....
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Nursery
I would love to say that I have completely finished the nursery but I can't! The inside of the closet still needs to be completed...pictures of her will go above the crib once she gets here...and potentially I will refinish the chair....again. I'm just not convinced that it will ever be completely done! :) We did make it this far though, and really that's only thanks to my sister Shirece. She came in July for a weekend and helped me pick everything out...except for the chair! Which is probably pretty obvious. I had one job to do and I keep ruining it. I couldn't find anything that I thought would go with the nursery so I decided to find a used one and redo it....Well, It was originally cherry wood so I decided to paint it grey but I didn't do a great job at matching the color! ooops!! I may just have to wait for Shirece and lindsey to get here so they can finish it and make it look cute! Shirece helped me go all over the valley looking for things. She has a great eye and can definitely spot things that I just can't seem to. For example, I swear after looking at target 10X for rugs she just walks in and finds this cute pink one!!!! We went to ikea and got the cute book shelves, frames and panels on the window. She helped me pick out my crib earlier through Bassett furniture...who knew they had a baby selection online.
Anyway, we are at least one step closer.....
Anyway, we are at least one step closer.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
very pretty and simple! I love it! best of luck in these last couple weeks-I am so ready to be done so I bet you are as well!
Oooo I really love the grey with the pink, very fun and pretty. I love that rug. I'm so excited for you!!! cherish your sleep, you won't have much of it pretty soon here! haha. so excited to see pics!!!
Adorable! It turned out so cute, looks like it's out of a magazine. Carter will love it! I need my own decorator I def don't have an eye for tihngs when I'm shopping either.
Post a Comment