Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fishing with grandpa

 Dad/Grandpa always likes to get a fishing trip in with everyone. Mom never goes because she thinks it's "dad's thing."  Of course we had bad time and he was in the middle of the hay but luckily since the cows are gone he still had time to take us in the mountains.  We started the trip fishing in a little pond where the little fish would take the bait quite easily.  I think everyone got to catch a fish.
Carter got these "farm pants" as she call them from her Grandma Bonnie to wear to the farm. She LOVED them and even turned them into her "fishing pants." 

Oh gracie!!!

I got this! 

My most favorite picture.  I just really really love this one!

Well, at least one likes to get her hair done!  :)  Carter would not let me touch her hair the entire trip....GRRR. :)





Carter loved the worms.

Lots of memories with Grandpa. 

No comments: