Thursday, April 17, 2008

Entry Table




Shirlyn- this is for you. You'll probably be my only regular so I wanted to show you my entry way table. Of course I had to put some pink in there. Matt keeps wondering when I'll get over pink and I don't think I ever will. What do you think? The pink flowers are what I called you for. The picture doesn't really do them justice. the grass got in the way in the picture but in real life they look better.

6 comments:

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

I love it!!! I think it is so cute:)

The Cox Family said...

I like it, and tell Matt, you need a little pink so you wont think that you are in the mountains sleeping with the big horn sheep. Ha ha Matt tell him pink all the way. May be he would like a pink shirt too... Gracie thinks he is a "great aunt"
Shirlyn

Megan and Greg said...

It looks so good! I like the pink, I don't think it's too much at all! Lisa...you should see our bedroom- you would die. It is so girly- it is like- that shabby chic look, with a patchwork quilt of different pink flowers, and a pink and white striped duvet cover, and pillows etc. Alot of people can't believe Mike endures it, but he doesn't mind. Anyway- I think it looks so good! Take pictures of the rest of your house, I want to see what it looks like.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh brother, the "megan and greg" is from me- I didn't know my sister had signed in, so I was under her name....sorry!

Jen said...

Your place looks so nice! Are you in a house or apt? I can't wait to get out of apartments!!! I love the pink too, Phil would never let me do that though.

Julie said...

Lisa I love your entry table! I hope married life is going well for you. I saw you had a blog from Shirlyn's blog. It's fun to see what you are doing. Your cousin, Julie (Mackay)