Saturday, April 12, 2008

We caved!!

Ok, so we finally caved and started a blog. I never felt comfortable having one when I was single but now that I'm married I've decided it's ok. Matt and I got married on February 23 of this year and our lives are now just calming down. I don't have a ton of pictures to post because no one has sent me any...hint hint to my sisters. (I would prefer them on a CD) :) It was a lot of work but everyone was so helpful and the day was perfect. I wouldn't have changed anything. I will post more pictures as soon as we get them. Matt and I live in Glendale, AZ. I've accepted my fate and realized I will probably be here for a very long time so don't be strangers I love having visitors.
A shot of everyone who came. As you can tell it's FREEZING cold. Everyone ditched out right after this shot.
These two pictures were taken on the steps at the Manti temple. I've always loved these stairs and dreamed of taking pictures on them when I got married.
This one below is a snapshot our photographer got of Matt and I walking up the hill. I think it really capture the coldness (And yes that's a word. If President Bush gets to make up words, then so do I!) of the day.

6 comments:

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Your pictures look great:) Welcome to the blogging world, so much fun. I am glad that everything went well with the wedding and that you get to live somewhere nice and hot. I am a little jealous. Jeremy is trying to get me to move to AZ but it's just not going to happen quite yet!! check out my blog shawnamoake.blogspot.com

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Lisa, your pictures are so beautiful! Thanks so much for posting them, I love them! I clicked on Shawna and then I found Jenni, a walk down memory lane. She has had a baby! That's so crazy! Well Lisa you look beautiful in your pictures, I'm so glad you had a wonderful day and wouldn't change anything if you could. it sounds like you think you're going to be living in AZ for good? Don't you have a sister that lives in AZ? I feel like we've had this conversation before, but I have such a bad memory. Alright- well I'm going to write you an email- I have a question -

Shilo said...

Hey!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. My sister-in-law convinced me after we had Kindred...and I love to blog now...and I love seeing others' blogs! If I'm ever in AZ, I'll come visit! Your pictures are sooooo super cute!!!! Check out our blog: dslindstrom@blogspot.com

Jen said...

Hey Lis...so fun to see some pictures! You are beautiful as always. Hopefully we can stay better updated now that you FINALLY have a blog!

Aapree said...

Yeah for blogging! :) I hope we can keep in touch better this way! congrats on the wedding! You look absolutely beautiful! Next time you're in utah ... don't be a stranger.

Julie said...

Beautiful pictures! You are a beautiful bride. Those stairs are so neat! Your cousin- Julie