Saturday, April 12, 2008

International Twinkie Month


I thought this would be a good place to announce that April is International Twinkie Month. If anyone knows me, they know I LOVE twinkies. So everyone should eat a few...guilt free, just to honor them this month. We all know the world wouldn't be the same without them.

4 comments:

phil said...

just wondering why we were left off the 'our friends' category...

Kyle said...

Hooray For friends who blog!!! yeah! Congrats on the wedding! Married life is so awesome, isn't it? I'm excited to read more about what you guys are up to.

Shilo said...

I hope you don't mind...I added you to our friends & family list on our blog... :)

The Cox Family said...

Finally one of my sisters has a blog I am so excited and to show you how excited I am I am going to eat a twinkie just for you
Shirlyn. P.S. check out some pictures on my blog from Shireces Senior design night