This is a little late but last week was my birthday and Shirece and Matt made sure I had a great day. Shirece and I spent the day shopping and doing girl things and then that night they threw a little pizza party and invited all of our friends. It was really fun and Shirece made sure that it was decorated very cute... including treat bags for all of the guests! :) It's not a good party unless there's treat bags. Of course everything was pink and I loved it.

6 comments:
Looks like you had a fun birthday!! Love the pink roses!! What a sweet hubby to get you flowers!!
Looks like it was a great party you are getting so old ha ha. I am not surprised that you had a pink party. Good job Shirece and Matt. I hope he got his flop thank him again for letting me borrow it. Shirlyn
Oh fun!!! It looks like a good birthday :) Pink is a great color I would have to agree with that!!!
fun and cute! happy birthday. I like how it looks like your hub is pinching your bum in the last picture- or maybe he is!- Have you thought to yourself, "why didn't i decorate in everything pink when I could have?" sometimse I think that- because I love pink too. Mike actually doesn't care- but I just feel bad because then everything is so girly. glad you had a great day.
Hi Matt and Lisa!
I hope you don't mind I'm sneaking into your blog! I googled my maiden name for something and your blog came up. You two are so cute. Looks like you're enjoying married life!
We have a blog too if you want to check it out. www.lilredbarn.blogspot.com
See ya later,
Lisa (your cousin!)
what about matt and his highlighters? how did a black one work out?how much extra home work is matt doing?
Love Brittney
Post a Comment