
Like everyone I sometimes like to get caught up in Hollywood drama or become obsessed with certain celebrities, but I have never really had any desire to meet any of them, not even Kenny Chesney. I've also never really been into politics and have thought all this drama over Obama, Hillary and McCain is so annoying. However, now that Sarah Palin is in the picture...so am I. She is the one person I really really want to meet. Amazing is only one word of many I'm sure that describe her. I think if women really want a role model and vote someone in for a high office this is the girl, not Clinton. Clinton's become so hardened I'm sure her emotions are more like a man's than a women's, however you can't really blame her. Anyway, my point being if any of you have not taken the time to watch the news on this girl you should. I personally think she'd be the better president out of any of them. Go Sarah... and the USA!!!!
5 comments:
Your a nut! i don't even know who that women is...I'm bored, why aren't you answering your phone tonight.
I agree!!! She is awesome! ps. read my blog there is also a post dedicated to her.
i just like her cause she is given me and my kids money!!
I like her too she is getting a lot of critism from some moms and I think hey you are just jelous because you don't have a job where you can bring your baby to work. PS I need some help giving my blog a make over please let me know how to add music and change the background Shirlyn
I stumbled on your blog from somewhere...can't remember where I started...Matt might remember me, I was friends with his Mom. I'm Barbara Ball and I would love to talk to Bonnie again. Can you give me her #. My cell is 405.0676if you would rather not give me her #, just give her mine. Bonnie was a hoot (I'm sure she still is too!) and Carrie and I were just talking and laughing about a trip we took to San Diego...She insists Bonnie and I got in a fight...I don't quite remember it that way. But I do remember something about a "drink" at the pool!
Post a Comment