Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sharon and Shirlyn - They're back.

New Kids on the Block our back. So, Shirlyn and Sharon you can get out those old pillow cases I know you're still holding onto and put them on your beds because your boyfriends are back. Now I know these guys were pre rick and deven days but I bet your feelings about them haven't changed, especially after seeing this kickin' video of step by step. I just thought I would let you two know that your fav group is back on the streets with what appears to be the same amount of fans!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Funny thing you should bring this up. I just sent all my NKOTB tapes to the DI just this weekend. Too bad, if I held on to them for just one more day I could have sold them on ebay.
Sharon

The Cox Family said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane they were going to be on the today show a while ago, but I missed them. I might have to pull out my old pillow case especially because Deven has been gone so much. j/k Shirlyn