I've never been a big fan of Halloween. There's something about the scary decorations and the crazy costumes that I just have a hard time getting in to. However, fall, I love. The hard part about living in AZ is that we don't really get fall so last weekend I convinced Matt to go up to Sedona with me hoping we could see a piece of fall up there. Despite all my research telling me to go the second week of October we were still too early. Apparently when the newspaper said second week of October they really meant Second week of November. I was super sad but we quickly got over it and still had a good time up there. It is still green and beautiful. Here are a couple of pics of Sedona.
2 comments:
Lisa,
Tyler got mad at me for looking at peoples blogs and NOT commenting. I can't remember what he called me - something like a snoop, but worse. So...since I looked at your blog, here's my comment:
Just hold out for fall! :)
Oh...and that Shirece of ours has totally got me addicted to yard sales!
Hi Lisa,
Those pictures of Sedona are very pretty. Looks like a nice trip, minus the fall leaves!
Jess's party looked fun. Cute mummies!
Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon,
Lisa
Post a Comment