Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Pics

Here are just a couple of pictures I realized I never posted. This first one is of the the "Triple Threat" hahaha out for one last dinner before we started our last fieldwork assignments. These two are the cutest girls ever and I have loved getting to know them. This last picture is mainly for my sister Shirece. She bought me this pumpkin at a yardsale for probably 25 cents. She wanted me to "fix it up." I didn't take a before and after picture which I should have. (This is the after picture is case you didn't know!):)

4 comments:

Shirece said...

Actually Lisa I got that pumpkin for free at a yard sale. Can you beileve that...they were just giving away free stuff. He He Well Happy Halloween. I hate Halloween when I am by myself.

The Cox Family said...

I want to know how you got romeo and Juliet on your blog I spent 30 minutes trying to find it. please let me know. I am jelous. Shirlyn

Sorensen Family said...

talk about random!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

your pumpkin is cute. look at my blog- I have a feeling you are going to appreciate my halloween costume- scroll down a few posts, you can't miss it. :) happy halloween!