Saturday, November 1, 2008

Summary of Fall

So, here's our fall in a nut shell.  I'm leaving out Thanksgiving for now but I'll include it later.  I know you probably can't read our scrapbook pages but our highlights were 1.  Jess' fall party.  There was tons of fun and tons of good food.  2. Our trip to Sedona.  Unfortunately in AZ fall=green so the leaves are still green in the picture.  3. Halloween- I dressed up like a cat and Matt was a white boy rapper.  4. All the decorations.  Not just mine but everyone's. 5. Caramel Apples.  Matt and I made them one Sunday night and they were delicious.  We had caramel, marshmallow, heath bar and chocolate.  A whole lot of goodness. 6. Our un-carved pumpkin which you can see in the picture below.  We didn't quite get around to that.  Oh well, maybe we'll make a pumpkin roll or something. 

4 comments:

The Hansens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansens said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! I love the costumes :). It was great to see you today Lis!

The Cox Family said...

Look at you little miss creative. Love the scrapbook pages have you gone digital Shirlyn

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Those look awesome. You have always been so great at scrap booking. I looked at the one you gave me not too long ago and I love it!! I hope you are enjoying the warm weather out there while I am starting to pull out my coats and freeze!!