Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Party

Jess threw this great fall party last night at her house. It was so much fun. We had lots of yummy of food and a lot of fun. Jess' house was decorated so cute. I should have taken more pictures of the house so you could all see it. She's very good at decorating. I think I'll make her help me decorate my house for Christmas! Well, here's a few pics of it.


These are rice-krispie treat mummies. Jess had Matt and I make them for the party. If you notice Matt made a pyramid out of the other rice-krispie treats so it would represent the pyramids in egypt. Get it- mummies, pyramids! :) Anyway...


Matt and his BF playing Wii. I think they were boxing.


Here's the crew that came. There was Matt and I, Mike and Jess, Matt's parents, Jess' Parents Jess's borther's family and Mike's Parents. We had a lot of fun together.

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Fun Halloween party and I must say cute halloween mummies. Good Idea Matt the pyramid. Shirlyn

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

i want a wii
brittney