I don't have very good pictures but I thought I would post a few from this week. Our camera was being silly and they didn't turn out very well but I thought this was a pretty big deal and I needed to post it.
On Thursday our class had a formal graduation banquet for the OT class of 2008. This was nice because usually it's held with the whole college in June and because we're such a small calss we get absolutely no recognition. So this ni
ght it was just our class and our dates and we had a very nice dinner and awards program. I was the head of the committee for planning this and we had a lot of fun. We had it at a very nice country club here in Glendale and then we had a short program that included cute awards for every class member as well as
a slide show. It was so fun and it was nice to spend one last night with everyone before we all go off to fieldwork. We probably won't see each other again until June when we actually get to walk. We're done in November but we don't get to walk until June.
Here's a picture of Matt and I. He came for support.
Here is the "Triple Threat" Mary Lou, Cristina and I have become such great friends over the past two years. These girls are two of sweetest and greatest girls ever. I couldn't have asked for better friends. We all sat by each other every day for two years, ate lunch together, took road trips together, etc. We've had so much fun. I will miss them a ton.
4 comments:
Congrats girl! Very exciting. I am so happy for you! The workforce isn't that bad ... once you get into it. But there are times I miss school, and because you LOVE school, you will miss it. :) Thanks for posting all your quirks and favortie music! It's nice reading about your life. I miss you! Let's catch up!
Hey, Congrats Lis! You look amazing as usual. At least you get to start making money instead of spending it all on school...which means more shopping! Congrats again!
I'm so glad I found your blog so I can keep up with what you are doing. When will you be making a trip to Utah? We need to catch up!
Congratulations girl can you believe you are a graduate and will soon enter the cool workplace. How fun for your class I can't believe how fast time went by. We miss you Shirlyn
Post a Comment