Sunday, August 3, 2008
Downtown Phoenix
I love visitors. I will just say that first. I get lonely here in Phoenix so I was so happy when LuAnn, Cindy, and Shirece came to visit me for the weekend. Of course we had to go check out downtown Phoenix. One thing that we did was attend a beautiful Catholic Church for Saturday Mass. I even got to take my picture with the statue of Pope John Paul II. I enjoyed this because according to Shirece I'm "into religion." I don't know what she's talking about.
Below me is the crew (excluding me) in Heritage Square. It consisted of Cindy, Bryant, Shirece and Chris. This is a really awesome place with old homes, museums, the science center and the famous Pizzeria Bianco. Opera named this restaurant the number one pizza place in America. I've been there a couple of times (with reservations) but if you don't have a reservation it's a 3 hour wait so we didn't get to experience it this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK all of you sexy up town girls. Ok so the boys look great too. Looks like fun. Good matches I must say.
Lisa, I bet you had your hands full with those three eligible girls! looks like you had a ball!
Post a Comment