Ok, Britt this post is for you since you requested I update my blog. I decided to post my new favorite songs because I thought it would be something you would enjoy seeing how we both are obsessed with itunes. I just added them to my playlist so you can scroll down a little and listen to all of them.
1. The first is Sean Kingston "Me Love." You all may remember his smash hit last summer "Beautiful Girl." Amazing. This guy is very talented. Many may argue this but I love this song for a couple of reasons. One- I love sappy love songs. This song is about a guy who wants his girlfriend back. SO SAPPY and I LOVE it. But it has a second great quality- it makes you want to dance. It's a very good thing if a song makes you want to dance. So I give this song double the 5 stars.
2. Taylor Swift "Umbrella." This is a life version which is very good but her recording of this is so awesome. You may also recognize this song from Rehana (sp) which is really cool too. Maybe I'll put that version on too. This version though is acoustic and I love anything acoustic and anything Taylor Swift. I may actually say I like her more than Carrie Underwood....and that's HUGE for me.
3. Taylor Swift "Stay Beautiful." This song is just really cute.
4. Taylor Swift "I'm only me when I'm with you." This girl rocks. I love all of her music. I don't like that they're making her a little "wordly" but she's got the best music. I just think this song is great.
5. Cold Play- "Viva la Vida." I usually don't like Cold Play...at all but whoa!! This song is really good. I was addicted from the first time I heard it. Everyone should take time to listen to this song. It's definitely a good one.
6. Kenny Chesney. I put "Better as a Memory" because I just think he has perfected his voice in this song. However, I just heard his new song on the radio yesterday and of course it's great. Just when you think Kenny can't get any better....he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment