1- I LOVE popcorn. I have to have it every night before I got to bed and it just got better because I discovered a butter topping oil type thing that makes it taste just like the theater kind. Oh, and I only go to movies with Matt so I can get delicious popcorn.
2- I don't have opinions on a lot of things, but when I do have an opinion I HAVE an opinion. Right now I feel very passionately about the color pink (I'm pro pink), autism, immigration laws and gas prices. I almost decided not to drive home to Utah this month just to boycott gas prices. I'm telling you- if everyone would boycott it they would have to drop it.
3- I HATE people chomping on their gum. Nothing irritates me more. It physically hurts my ears. I don't need to say anymore other than don't do it around me! GRRRR!!!
4- I have to make my bed before I can sleep in it...even if it's late at night. I've kind of been able to kick this habit since being in grad school but there are still times when I find myself making the bed at midnight so I can go to sleep. There's just something so nice about sleeping in sheets that are organized and not stuck at the bottom.
5- I LOVE school. I say that I don't but secretly I really do. I guess now it's no longer really a secret. I'm actually scared to death to enter the work force. I've been a student for 18 years or something and I must say that I have perfected being a student. I guess it's about time to leave my comfort zone (I graduate in 4 months).
6- I have fake fruit all over in my kitchen. I used to think fake fruit is tacky but now they have extremely real looking fruit. If you don't believe me ask Shirlyn, she tried to eat some of my cherries. :)
Ok, so there's a few. I'm sure I could come up with loads more...but I won't. So for now I tag Amber and Dana.
3 comments:
Your so Quirky or however you spell that. I think someone should come visit me soon Hint Hint Shirlyn
PS tell me how to change the layout of my blog I need to learn
Hey Lisa! You probably don't really remember me but I used to be up in the Deer Valley branch and I've been to quite a few bashes at Matt's, pre marriage of course :) But anyway...in one of your previous posts you said something about Gunnison...is that where you are from orginally?? I went to college with a gal from there and she was my best best friend...Dawnelle Christensen??? Ring any bells??
Lisa,
Update your blog. I am bored of looking at your tagged.
Post a Comment