
We just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We posted our card in case we missed anyone. I would hope not for the amount of cards I sent out! :) But if we did I'm sorry, we didn't mean to. I have to share a funny story about this card. When Matt saw it he said Shirece had to change it because it says "peace" on it and people would think we're democrats or something. hahahaha. I had to explain to him that it wasn't a hold up two fingers, anti-war peace but a peace on earth good will towards men kind of peace. Then he agreed to let me send them out. Note to self and others: Limit how much CNN your husband watches.
4 comments:
That is one good looking peac out card!
That all Sandra Bullock wanted to in Miss Congeniality. There is nothing wrong with world peace. Deven says there is nothing wrong with world peace either as long as your piece is a "9 mm" the cox's
haha, that is funny. THankyou so much for sending us a card! Are those ornaments infront of your house, because it looks like they are in a neighborhood? That is funny about the peace comment, becaue I do always think that when I see the word peace,- Mike would be the same way.
How are your boards coming? Your getting close to taking them aren't you.
Post a Comment