Just FYI- you may have forgotten but you and Shirece, mainly shirece, nicknamed that boy "twinkie boy" because my screen name was twinkie girl, you may remember my obsession with Twinkies. Now I know what you're thinking but I gave them up a long time ago. I've been twinkie free for a few years now.
4 comments:
I finally mailed the package yesterday. Sorry. I was thinking we (for mostly me) to have it done by either when Mom leaves or when she comes home. Call me when you get it and give me your opinion. I haven't made any more squares than the ones I sent you. So I am open to suggestions, infact I need some. In just doesn't look like I pictured it to. So give me some advice.
You gave up twinkies?! What?! Oh, I'm sad. I need a moment to mourn. Okay, I've moved on. :) But girl, I miss you! I loved that Karma post. I miss your wit! We need to catch up!
I've been meaning to call you forever Lisa! I hope your new job is great and things are going well for both of you in AZ. We'll have to catch up soon!
Ok, I feel that I must once again set the record straight - I never even met "twinkie boy" and I certainly didn't come up with that kind of demeaning name. I've just got more class than that. Also, I didn't know you had an obsession with twinkies, but it doesn't surprise me!! :) Haha,
T.
Post a Comment