These are the mini cupcakes I made for Sunday dinner at Bonnie's. We went there after church for family dinner and easter egg hunt (for the kids...not Matt).
This is a picture of my Easter basket from Matt. My aunt and I made him feel guilty because I gave him a great basket and I didn't get one so he called his mom and her put one together for me. So funny. I'm supposed to make sure that grandma and LuAnn know that he got me a basket.
This is Luann lounging in the sun. The pool was little chilly but that didn't stop her.
Here is the traditional AZ picture of our feet in the water. Guess which foot belong to each person.
The girls at the Easter Pageant. We had lost Matt at this point. He ran into someone he knew...shocker. We were really worried we weren't going to be able to go because of the weather. It rained all day but turned out to be a clear night! Hooray!
And lastly, quilting with LuAnn and Grandam. LuAnn is very efficient for those who don't know her and she helped me get a lot done in only a few hours. :)
Thanks LuAnn and Grandma for coming. I LOVE visitors. And not that I'm keeping count or anything but LuAnn has been here to see me the most. She's been 4 times. So, not to put any pressure on anyone but some people I know should step up their game a little bit! :) Can't wait till June when I have more visitors.
6 comments:
Haven't I been there four times too? And by the way I always stay longer when I come...remember sometimes for like a month.
Wow, I am going to need to hire some help to get my squares done. Maybe Shirece will help me
Looks like tons of fun. I will come visit you if you come visit me ha ha. See you soon Shirlyn
Update your blog....I don't want to see Easter Cupcakes anymore
Lis, come on...I am really getting tired of looking at easter cupcakes
hey seriously, I am sick of the easter cupcakes
Post a Comment