


Matt's been off hunting the last week in Northern Arizona looking for big deer. 2 days into the hunt he stumbled onto this this! :) For those of you who hunt I many not have to say anything but for those of you who don't --this is HUGE. It's even a potential world record. Matt was able to go with his dad and a really good friend Chad Smith who is also the owner of Vaquero Outfitters. For those of you who has seen his sheep video I'm sure the emotions were running just as high! :) Congrats to Matt. I'm super excited for him. And in case anyone was wondering I enjoyed a quiet week to myself!
8 comments:
Wow, how great to find such a big deer. I will have to show my boys the pics when they get home from school. Congrats Matt
congrats to matt!
wow! That is pretty awesome.
WoW! That is super amazingly cool!
Holy Hugeness!
I am glad Matt had this hunt for my one selfish reason that you got to visit me and I was the first to see the deer on Matt's way home!!! Good Job Matt!
That is really cool. Great job! I have a coworker who is a bow hunter. I will be sure to show these pictures to him when he returns. Do you have wall space big enough to display it? :)
oh my gosh- that is HUGE!!!!!! please tell me he is going to stuff that head- that is amazing! wow. by the way- do you guys eat the meat? does deer taste good? i've never had it.
Post a Comment