So, I decided to get one last trip in before the summer. Like LuAnn and Cindy it happened to be in St. George with Shirece. Shirece had a very busy week with all of us there. Cindy and LuAnn stopped by Wed. through Friday morning and I came in Friday night. I was sad to miss them but it was still fun to hang out with Shirece. Matt has a deer tag in Northern Arizona and he went up for the weekend with his dad. I hitched a ride and stayed with Shirece. Friday night we had dinner and stayed up late talking. We were about to go to bed at 1 a.m. when Matt called and asked if we could go look for his GPS. He thought it had fallen off at the "T" in the road. So off we went at 1 a.m. Well, it wasn't in the T, it wasn't at the cattle guard 5 miles ahead, and it wasn't at Walmart or in the Walmart parking lot. 45 minutes later we gave up and were heading up when I saw something to my right no the road I said, "Oh, that might be it smashed up on the road." I told Shirece to keep driving and I would look in the morning. She was wise and reminded me that traffic would be crazy in the morning so we went back and sure enough there it was...smashed up on the road! :( So sad. So that's how we started our trip. Shirece had to work Saturday so I just went shopping and enjoyed the cooler weather in St. George. That night we did some more shopping which was so much fun because neither one of us get to go shopping with anyone. Then we went to dinner at Red Robin, one of our favorite places. The next day we went to church and waited for Matt to get back. It was super fun and a great way to end the summer. Thanks to Shirece for letting me come!!
Monday, August 2, 2010
St. George with the Sis.
So, I decided to get one last trip in before the summer. Like LuAnn and Cindy it happened to be in St. George with Shirece. Shirece had a very busy week with all of us there. Cindy and LuAnn stopped by Wed. through Friday morning and I came in Friday night. I was sad to miss them but it was still fun to hang out with Shirece. Matt has a deer tag in Northern Arizona and he went up for the weekend with his dad. I hitched a ride and stayed with Shirece. Friday night we had dinner and stayed up late talking. We were about to go to bed at 1 a.m. when Matt called and asked if we could go look for his GPS. He thought it had fallen off at the "T" in the road. So off we went at 1 a.m. Well, it wasn't in the T, it wasn't at the cattle guard 5 miles ahead, and it wasn't at Walmart or in the Walmart parking lot. 45 minutes later we gave up and were heading up when I saw something to my right no the road I said, "Oh, that might be it smashed up on the road." I told Shirece to keep driving and I would look in the morning. She was wise and reminded me that traffic would be crazy in the morning so we went back and sure enough there it was...smashed up on the road! :( So sad. So that's how we started our trip. Shirece had to work Saturday so I just went shopping and enjoyed the cooler weather in St. George. That night we did some more shopping which was so much fun because neither one of us get to go shopping with anyone. Then we went to dinner at Red Robin, one of our favorite places. The next day we went to church and waited for Matt to get back. It was super fun and a great way to end the summer. Thanks to Shirece for letting me come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You were seriously in St. George, on Saturday without your sister, and you didn't call me? What the heck? Lol.
Melissa
Hey did you go get glamor shots? Hope she wasn't cranky from our stay.
Dear LuAnn,
I was not cranky until Sunday night after every one had left me...I was sad...please come back.
YEAH!! for sister weekend. Sounds like it was fun. Good luck back at work.
Rashelle
so jealous. I wish i could have come. You guys look amazing shirlyh
Post a Comment