So Sharon made these adorable dresses for Gracie and Sarah to go along with her cute new tea pot and cups. We decided to have a big tea party in the field along with an attempt to get some pictures of the grandkids for my mom. Shirlyn, Sharon, and I decided that between the three of us we could get some good pictures. So we set off to tackle this. We were all nervous how the kids would do because this was the end of our big vacation and we knew we had been pushing them really really hard. Well, they were troopers and did a great job. Most of them loved posing and they definitely loved the tea party. Gracie, Sarah (and Brittney) were brave and fought off the big spider and bees that seemed to follow them. These pics are in no particular order but just a few of the day.

Little Sarah...we decided her best look was pensive! :)
Little Dylan is just too cute. I miss him so much all ready. (i miss everyone of course but there's just something so cute about this little cuddle bug!)
Courtney playing her violin in the field. This has become a big part of Court's life.
Gracie sipping her "tea." She even knows to put her pinky in the air.
Sarah is also learning to play the violin and wanted pictures with hers as well!
And lastly, we finally got a picture of all the grandkids for Grandma. This wasn't easy and this is one of fifty that I think turned out super cute and everyone is looking (That is the closet I got Brady to paying attention to the pics/camera, and I considered it a success :)! )
Hope you enjoy!!
Sharon and Shirlyn- I'm sending you the dvds this tomorrow- Tell brittney and the boys sorry I didn't get there pics on here...I'll post some of them later. I'll send you pics of the shelf and stuff later! LOVE IT. In fact you guys would be impressed to know that Matt hung it up for me and it worked on our first try. We didn't have to call in the "I know a guy who can do that. " :)
3 comments:
Way to go Matt. I am very impressed. I can't wait to see how it looks on your wall.
Way cute pictures you guys took. I am glad you were able to spend time with your sisters.
Rashelle
Post a Comment