Thursday, July 15, 2010

Famous in a Small Town


You may look at this picture and think, wow that looks like Matt and Lisa in the newspaper...and guess what? You're Right!! The day Matt flew out we decided to go to lunch before I ditched him for a couple of weeks. We went to one of three eateries in the valley...SUBWAY. For their advertisement in the paper they have the "The Sub of the Week." Matt and I just happened to be the lucky ones in line at the time and we got our picture taken and placed in the local Gazette, along with what our favortie sandwich is. It just reminds me so much of the song "Everyone Dies Famous in a Small Town."

4 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

so so so funny. love it. I didn't know you lived in a small town, unless you're still visiting gunnison? is this in the town you live in right now?

Cindy Anderson said...

I totally saw your picture in the paper! Gotta love small towns!!

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

so sorry we missed it.

Shayla D. said...

Hey, Lisa. Shayla Anderson here. I saw your picture in the paper! It was awesome! You are definitely famous - in G-Town.