Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Pics and other fun things

Here are just a few random pics from the Utah trip. We tried to pack in as much stuff as possible. Some of the highlights included:
-Small town 4th of July celebration
-Neil Diamond look and sound alike concert
- Family pictures (not so sure a highlight :) ! )
-Making stuffed animals and other projects
-Matt and I having lunch with Sharon and Rick and making it in the small town paper
-Swimming
-Shopping with the sisters
-Rodeo with brother/sister
-Jeep ride with Lee and Lindsey
-Puppies
-etc. etc. etc.

Sarah and the twins just loved the new puppies down at the farm and would just beg anyone to take them down to see and hold them. One time on the way back up Brian said, "Oh no, I forgot to introduce myself to the puppies. Oh well, I think they already knew who I was because they kept following me around!"

We got to go swimming a couple of times. They all had fun each time. This is Sarah and Gracie showing their excitement to go.
Here is one of the stuffed animals Grandma helped the kids make. Gracie got a vintage dog, Sarah got a super cute pink mouse and Alex got a camo dog.
I went for jeep ride one night with Lee and Lindsey. We went to good old fayette springs. Things were a little different than I remember them but one thing was the same- the tree swing. Lee and Lindsey had no problem swing over, but I felt a little shaky and thought for sure I was going to go in the water.

Over the 4th of July we had quite the house full, probably around 20 people. Grandpa pitched the tent for all the grandkids to sleep in. They thought this was pretty cool and they got to have a slumber party with Aunt Shirece.
One day all the kids decided to make "forts" in Grandma's living room. This is Sarah with hers. Now picture Gracie, Brian and Brady with their individual forts as well. Needless to say there was a lot of cleanup.

This is just Matt trying to look busy on the farm.

For any cousins/relatives or others who know the family can only imagine how much work it took to get these two family pictures. I think we have about 50 and 2 turned out! :) We were only missing Deven who had to be back to work in Hawaii! :( We might have to try to photoshop him in.)
We also had a tea-party with Sarah and Gracie with the matching dresses Sharon made for both of them. I'll post some of those soon.

2 comments:

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Life is so not the same after two weeks of Partying. Sarah and I are beside ourselves. I would love a disc of all the pics you took. You by far got the best shots. I want to print them and put them in the new frames. I got a coupon for 25% off your entire tia pan purchase. It just doesn't seem right to use it without you guys. Did you get your shelf up yet?

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I LOVE the family pictures infront of the hay and tractor- LOVE LOVE them. I also liked teh one of matt looking like he was working on teh farm- I'm so glad you go to see your fam and had such a good time.