Monday, August 2, 2010

Too funny

We saw this sign on the side of the road on our way to Utah...too funny! It's literally in a random field. It's kind of blurry because we took it while we were driving so if you can't see it, it's a goofy picture of George Bush waving with the "Miss me yet?" next to it. Admit it, it brings a little smile to your face.

4 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

I just HOPE this country has enough sense to CHANGE its president in a couple years. He's basically dead weight in a time when we need a leader, not a prima donna. There- I'm getting political.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

haha- so funny

Matt and Lisa said...

good, I'm glad you're getting political....EVERYONE needs to. Thats the only way things will change.

Anonymous said...

okay....we TOTALLY saw the EXACT sign on our way to utah about a month ago! I'm glad you got a picture of it, since i wanted one, but was too late in taking my camera out! I'm gonna steal it! :)