Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picture Update






Time has been flying by- I can't believe the Holidays are already over. We went to Utah for Christmas this year. We had a lot of fun up there and ended up staying an extra day thanks to the weather. :) I must admit I wasn't complaining. However, it did make me a little bit behind before going back to work tomorrow. So I just decided to not write a lot but post the pictures. Here's a list of things we did:
1- Went sledding (twice)
2- Had a fire/s'more roast with the family
3-Christmas morning
4-Christmas Dinner
5- Temple Square (with Lee and Lindsey)
6-Gateway (With Lee and Lindsey)
7- Helped Lee propose to Lindsey
8- Tried to run off some of Christmas dinner! :)
9-Got stuck in Utah for an extra day thanks to the snow
10-Spent loads of time with family
Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!!


4 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

cute pics. Love your new backround for the blog. Um... running off Christmas dinner, since when do you have a weight problem? Lisa, you're way too skinny to be worrying about that! You look exactly like you did when we were 19! That's fun you got to help your bro propose. And great you got to stay an extra day in utah! We're still waiting to hear back about the job, I'll let you know if it happens. Not that your waiting to know! ha.

The Cox Family said...

makes me sad. I miss christmas time with the family. Hopefully I will get to see everyone for the "big" wedding shirlyn

Shirece said...

So its all about Lee and Lindsey:) EH!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh Lisa, your comment was so sweet and made me smile. Anne of Green Gables..... sigh...such a great flick. I have never read the books. That is truly how I feel about you though. Your friendship was probably the only wonderful memory I have of utah, it was truly magical. haha, oh man, when i think of some of the things we did- can you believe I stuffed my stomach and pretended to be pregnant at the SLC airport? Buying cadburry mini-eggs by the pounds, feeling sorry for ourselves on a Friday night if we weren't out- when in reality it was ONE NIGHT of our lives! The hundreds of chocolate chip cookies we must have devoured. And the dinners we would make- my crepes with strawberries and your chicken fajitas. (You taught me how to cook chicken by the way)I miss our friendship so much. Totally random- remember that guy you danced with and we were so excited about a new prospect, and then we found out on the phone that he was 30 or somethign! hhaha. I was looking forward to talking to you but I know it was christmas time and your mom was in surgery....(hope that went well?) and you work full time! I sincerely hope you are doing so well and are so happy. I still consider you one of my dearest friends. Love to chat, even if it's months from now :)Love you.