Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011



Matt and I decided to stick it out here in Phoenix for Christmas this year. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I was slightly dissapointed when I found out Christmas was on a Sunday. I had plans for us to go to a movie and go mountain bike riding but with Christmas on Sunday both of those things got kicked out. Instead we slept under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve, then woke up early to open Christmas presents, went to church, came home and had a ham dinner, went for a little leisurely hike and finished off the day with some Christmas Movies. It turned out to be a very nice Christmas. We hope all of you had as great of day as we did.

Christmas Cheers (hence the red and green bottles! :))
Part of our Christmas Feast....it wasn't quite done when I took the picture! :)
A little picture of our evening hike!
I LOVE this picture. It's matt with his Angry Bird cookie that was in his stocking!!! :)
The aftermath of the our sleeping under the tree and opening all of our presents. Amazingly we slept right through Santa coming. :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Victor and Jennika said...

I love your idea of sleeping under the tree! So awesome! Miss you!